LORAIN COUNTY SHERIFF
The general order by the court of common pleas has expired and Sheriff Sales can again be scheduled.
Please note the new temporary location and times for sales until such time as we transition to the State’s Sheriff Sale website. Please note the new start times for this location.
Lorain County Transportation Center
40 East Avenue Elyria Ohio 44035
Civil Cases: 10:00 a.m.
Tax Cases 10:45 a.m.
Sale dates will be posted on the Sheriff’s website as they become available.
This new temporary sale location will be STANDING ROOM ONLY and will be utilized until we transition to the States Sheriff sale website.
- Face coverings are required to enter the building.
We ask that only those who are bidding attend the sales. In addition to a verbal notice we want everyone to raise their hand to signal a bid.
- We ask that attorneys please use remote bidding if possible.
- Social distancing is expected during the sales.
- Do not come to bid if you are ill or have a fever.
- You must have proper identification and the appropriate cashier’s check before bidding.
LORAIN COUNTY, OHIO – FORECLOSURE SALE LISTINGS
SHERIFF SALES REPORTS