Frequently Asked Questions
After purchasing a property how do I go about removing the current occupants?
Upon receipt of the deed, if occupants still reside on the premises whom you do not wish to remain, and they will not leave voluntarily you may wish to proceed with steps to secure an eviction through the Municipal Court having jurisdiction or post a fee to the Common Pleas Clerk of Courts & request a Writ of Possession (Restitution).
If you request a Writ of Possession (Restitution), in the event the person(s) do not voluntarily move, you will be required to have a mover scheduled for an eviction to move & place the personal property into storage in Lorain County, at your cost.

A locksmith will also be required to enter the property for the removal of any occupants or items. 
Average rating: 2.41
Total ratings: 29
Total Views: 20356